Share your Disney themed gifts/presents

@Shmebulock
@LTinNC82
@vcka
@Minnie27mouse

Maybe get different adult coloring books?

It occurs to me there’s no Disney here, tho I routinely color Disney with the great grandkids.

9 Likes

Wooow! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Happy New Year, kids! I hope Mom let you stay up til midnight!

4 Likes

Everyone makes fun of me because I like to color. My mother always said why don’t you draw a picture to color. I just like coloring. Kid coloring books are ok. When good adult coloring books came out I was happy.

I think a dream job would have been hand painting the animation cels at Disney.

We have so many kid Disney coloring books it never occurred to me to think of adult ones. Now I know what’s on my birthday list. :grin:

7 Likes
  1. My parents gave me gift cards so we could buy Genie+ for our Christmas trip.

2. My sister got me this ear holder

3. Inspired by @TheSafetyLady’s “kids” and their adventures, I bought Donald and Daisy NuiMOs and took pics of them all over the parks. I then made a photo album of their adventures to gift to my sister alongside of Donald.

16 Likes

My husband got a puppy named Obi-Wan as an early Christmas gift. Obi got a toy Darth Vader. When Obi plays with him someone is usually yelling something about having the high ground!

12 Likes

I love the picture album idea!!

2 Likes

Sooooooo cute!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Omg that book is so adorable!

@TheSafetyLady look what you’ve started :rofl:

5 Likes

I would have never considered NuiMOs if I hadn’t seen her trip report! But it made the trip so much more fun–we spent time in lines trying to figure out the best shots to take of the ducks. We took about 150 pictures of them over 5 days, and I ended up with about 75 pictures in the final album.

7 Likes

This is so adorable!

1 Like

Boyfriend got “me” these soaps! Aka boyfriend got himself the soaps.

3 Likes

Oh yes, me! Dad I didn’t even see you commented on this. (@BenF12400 is my Dad)

7 Likes