Share your Disney themed gifts/presents

Calendars for my sister and niece. A sampling of months.

February new hats

July with AK and HS colorful celebratory images

October with villains masks

December at MK

11 Likes

I need to get this for dh and dd!

6 Likes

One of my DDs sent the earrings. She hunted them down after asking someone in the parks where they got their’s. We saw them last March. And DH put the Pop figures in my Christmas stocking.

12 Likes

From DD24, my WDW trip buddy.

9 Likes

I’ve got Sorcerer Mickey but not the 50th anniversary one.

1 Like

The rest of my Disney gifts.

PJs

Tea towels and oven gloves.

10 Likes

I’m annoyed though b/c the box or Mickey needed to be turned the other way to be able to see him w/o opening the box. Someone failed at a design step :wink:

2 Likes

oooo I like that calendar (style)… where did you get it from, plz?

Shutterfly

Every year I cuss their software constantly but I’m too lazy to switch.

Maybe a year or two ago I did search for alternatives and at that time Shutterfly did have better reviews.

This year I am a glutton for punishment doing 3 different styles. :confounded:

1 Like

Thank you, I have a Shutterfly account. I think they’ve improved their user experience. At least for me anyway :wink:

You’re welcome :rofl: I cannot see or say the world shiny and not do that too.

3 Likes

It has actually improved since I first began using it.

1 Like

Oh and I got 2 of these gin glasses from my friend. Both Minnie.

11 Likes

Family has enjoyed this quite a bit. It can be rather difficult at times too, especially with only 5 seconds to answer. Adding to the difficulty is that the timer makes a ridiculous squeak/honk noise when you flip it that sends us into fits of laughter.

9 Likes

I asked for the two on the left, intending to use my as yet unopened, pricey, set of colored pencils. Dh thought “coloring books” and added the third (which is a traditional coloring book with big pictures and thick outlines) along with the “big” box of 64 Crayola Crayons. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These two are ready for my solo trip in 14 days!!! I can’t wait to get them each a new outfit or two!

I can’t believe I have gone this long without Steamboat Willie on the tree!!

14 Likes

5 second rule is a fun game. I enjoy it. A Disney version sounds awesome :+1:t2:

3 Likes

That’s my kind of colouring in! I don’t get the appeal of the grown up ones :laughing:

4 Likes

The grown up ones give me anxiety.

3 Likes

they are very complicated… I don’t find them relaxing at all

3 Likes

Exactly. Too much going on and room for error. I also like those kid books with the invisible marker. It is si soothing and relaxing and you just get to scribble away and see the designs come to life.

3 Likes