Share your Disney holiday planning craziness!

awwwwwwww… boo, not cool.

Thanks @UndeadMonkey

Yes, Magical Vacations Travel. Their Labor Day discount is amazing if there are any rooms left. Even with that discount though when I added three adults and the dining I am planning I went in another directions. It cannot hurt to find out if they have an exclusive rate for your dates. This forum thread has a spreadsheet of liner travel agents. There are at least two MVT agents on it (towards the end)

1 Like

I have been to the Star Wars one. We were a couple of adults so the free drinks, great desserts, watching the StormTroopers interact with the children and amazing viewing section was great. When we entered the viewing area we were up by the ropes. They then pulled the children to the area in front of the ropes for the children.

I too am doing the HEA garden view party in a month so I hope to post some photos after.

1 Like

Lol, I use Evernote for all the tips I copy from chat! I use Google sheets instead of calendar!

1 Like

You’ll need to install the fonts before you open the ppt, otherwise it will go all wonky.
I turned them into rough templates because by the time I removed any sensitive data there wasn’t much left to look at!
The excel doc is printed and added into the relevant areas in my binder. No one else in the house cares for that level of detail… but they’ll ask 10 bazillion times when we’re doing what. They get the simplified versions.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think I’m not OCD after all

I’m just a normal person compared to some of you! Lol

Some of the detail above is scary lol

Changing fastpasses 100 times

That’s dedication

3 Likes

Wow!! That’s spectacular @Ladythomas! Great job. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Ever used TRELLO? Welcome to my digital obsession… love Evernote too!

1 Like

you’re right! … which is funny because I get teased for the level of planning, but they want to know the plan.

> “Nobody panics when things go according to plan” - The Joker

yep…

1 Like