Seriously? We now have snow!

At least it’s pretty but come on!

1 Like

We got it for the second time this week!

1 Like

It snowed all day yesterday here. A few inches. But it had to be the prettiest snow of the entire winter.

The Forsythia already bloomed, and this was actually the FOURTH snow fall, so we were tricked. Winter is supposed to be “officially” over once there have been three snows after the forsythia bloomed. :angry:

1 Like

Eh, the snow will be gone today and the highs will be around 70 in a week. I’ll take that over my friend in Florida who just harvested his first batch of tomatoes last week.

It is pretty to see the daffodils and tulips surrounded by snow but it happens so sporadically that it would have been nice to skip it this year! Although we have slowed down enough to appreciate it so there’s that!

I am so jealous! It is going to be 77 here today. I miss snow…say hi to Olaf for me!

3 Likes

Well since we have to stay home, at least we don’t have to shovel it. I mean if it will melt by tomorrow.

We’ve had lots of flurries in WNY too.
It’s cold.

Then again, shovelling is an excuse to be outside. :wink:

1 Like

We have been lucky to be able to be outside. There was enough snow for my dd to go sledding on our small hill this morning, but not enough snow to stick to pavement. We have a long driveway so I despise shoveling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was 70 degrees here in western Washington, yesterday. My rhododenrons are blooming! Made our permanent move from Illinois last June. Sure don’t miss the April snow. Of course, it could be 70 degrees one day in Illinois and snowing the next day.

1 Like

every time i put my winter coat away this happens!
I should know better, living in New England for gods sake!

1 Like

Back when we were hoping for a snow day I put the snow gear away hoping that would bring the snow never thinking we would soon be stuck in an endless snow day!!!

1 Like

Aha! Now we know who to blame!

1 Like