I have a group started for Sept 6- Oct 6… we need a couple more families… email me if you’re interested. email@example.com
Did a few people decide not to do it?
We’ll get there… it’s early
Ok… just need 1 more family & we’re set!!
I am interested! We are traveling September 24-29th!
Have you closed this group? We go 9/19 -9/26 and looking for a group.
Have you closed the group? I am interested. Our dates are September 9 - 23, 2017.
There is a new end of September share posted yesterday. Only two people thus far.
as TBurgoon said before, we have another group, looks like 3 or 4 people so far, and will be closing it this week, if you are interested.
Ok we’ve had a couple Irma cancellations… our dates are Sept 17-Oct 17th if anyone needs a spot…
Im going Sept 17 to Sept 24. What do i need to do?