Selling* and Buying ... again! *Fixed it for you, Jeff!

I just got the alert that that second contract is now gone too.

2 Likes

Was it August UY also? I was looking for it but saw one for (I think) December UY. Maybe my (hopefully) contract selling convinced someone who was watching to make an offer!

Yes, I believe it was the same seller.

I think you can see your contract and the other one here in my search feed. I have an active search for AKL 100 or less points, August UY

2 Likes

Makes me curious about the selling price on the other contract.

1 Like

I’ve been ROFR’d!! :sob:

2 Likes

Really? There was one a few days later that sold for $157 full 22 points.

Yes. I guess it was too low. I had offered $145 with 20 2022 points.

2 Likes

Boo! I’m so sorry. I’m gearing up to make another purchase of points once I get my next bonus in March or so.

2 Likes

Blerg.

The ROFR monster has been really hungry lately

2 Likes

So I had considered adding 50 points at AKL direct and my first thought was maybe I should switch to direct. And then I slapped myself really hard. Why would I buy the points from them after they stole them out from under me!! :rage:

2 Likes

Also, maybe it’s a sign to save my funds for direct points at the DLH Tower.

4 Likes

LOL I can tell you are of two minds on this decision.

1 Like

Sorry, what a bummer. I guess we don’t get to help you fill the bigger room now :wink:

3 Likes

Eternally on all subjects! :rofl:

1 Like

Nooooo!

The direct at DLH sounds like a good idea for your vacationing needs though.

And if you do decide to buy direct AKL from those meanies, prices are goinf up Dec. 4th so don’t wait too long!

3 Likes

Oh no, sorry to hear this. I got ROFR’d 5 times trying to buy more BLT points. I finally had to give up.

4 Likes

Oh no. :worried:

Here’s hoping another one comes along soon.

2 Likes

These dvc price increases are getting out of hand.

1 Like

Yes it is! I was basing how much I needed to save for Poly based on grand floridian. I may be waaay off.

2 Likes