Sell me on changing to POFQ through!

I think I finally decided what to do @SallyEppcot … and it’s neither of my first choices LOL… Are you shocked?

For some reason I was really dreading the whole refund, cancellation, rebooking, losing the package, changing resorts after that was what we’d landed on so I just couldn’t get myself to pull the trigger.

On the other hand it was really bugging me passing up a chance to use an extra 20% off.

So I think I’ve decided to change my reservation from 7 to 4 nights keeping my original res and all that it entailed and our 8 day tickets, etc…

Then book a 3 day RO reservation at AKL which is where we would have stayed to begin with if it had been less expensive.

That way we don’t have to mess with our tickets or refunds at all and will still be in a package. And i’ll just keep the upgrade a surprise to add to a long list of surprises i’m storing up for this trip. It will mess up the FPP’s a little but there isn’t really anything I can’t live without if we don’t get it.

And by using Orbitz and the extra discount code upgrading our last 3 nights to deluxe will only cost me a total of $33.43 more than our original reservation. Phew…

3 Likes

Now that is a liner alteration if I ever seen one… grats and enjoy!

1 Like

Wow! You came up with a VERY good solution! I’m very impressed. You’re going to have a great time, and adding AKL to your trip is just icing on the cake. Pat yourself on the back!

1 Like

Why did you bother asking for our opinion when you had a better option??? Make sure you try both pools at POR resorts and at AKL. 4 pools in one stay! Can’t beat that.

1 Like

I appreciate everyone’s opinions and didn’t think about the third option until today.

1 Like

Well played @Outer1 - sounds like a perfect choice!