Seeing HEA and Epcot Forever In the Same Night?

Title says it all, but here’s the twist: we are staying 1 night at Beach Club with no park tickets. Is it possible for my family to see both fireworks shows from outside the parks on the same night? Can you recommend a strategy?

Someone with better knowledge than I will respond, but welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! Do you know what time they are scheduled? Are you open to getting an ADR?

I think the timing of them would make transportation between areas difficult. I have thought of this too, but looking at a map… I’m wondering if you could see both from a top floor at CSR tower?

1 Like

You can. When we stayed there in 2019 we were on the 14th floor. We could see Epcot from one of our rooms, and we could see MK from a window at the end of the hallway.

5 Likes

oh oh oh… cool beans!!!

1 Like

Wait… shhhhh we need to keep this between ourselves b4 Chapek finds a way to charge more for it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I think the best view of EP would be from Toledo or Topolino’s?

1 Like

@PrincipalTinker I saw your post on a similar topic which inspired me to ask my question. I’m happy that you’ve chimed in. We will be there this Saturday night. I suspect HEA will be 9:15 and Epcot will be at 10:00. Those have been the published showtimes lately.
Right now my thought is that we will either be at the Poly Beach or TTC dock for HEA. If I can get my kids to hot foot it back to the car and then to another location by 10:00 p.m. we’ll have a chance at seeing both.
Does anyone know if you can see Epcot’s fireworks from someplace on beach club property? Or maybe the walkway between Beach Club and Skyliner station?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I do have an ADR at Kona Cafe for 9:50 that night. I really don’t want to eat a meal that late but I scheduled that as my ticket in the door at the Poly if that’s the route my family chooses to take.

Not after excluding GDT from the extra evening hours :rage:

1 Like