Security lines question

Yes, that’s how it’s supposed to be. But I promise you I’m not lying that twice there were strollers at the usual counter and NOT where strollers and wheelchairs are more typically screened.

Yes, I feel like the strollers get screened in front of the scanner because the people still have to go through the scanner and then the bags get screened after the scanner.

That is really annoying. Thankful we didn’t experience that in March. We had a stroller and two bags and had good luck with security but never were there right at rope drop so i could see that time being an issue

1 Like

I have stopped carrying the sunglasses case after being pulled for it frequently. My other items were water bottles and the phone chargers.

Another one for carrying your glasses case in front. We quickly narrowed down that my sunglasses case and my DH’s reading glasses case were the cause for our extra security screening. From day 3 we carried both in front and were not stopped.

1 Like

Yep, my sunglasses case gets me flagged every time. It’s usually quick, so not a huge deal.

If you don’t have a bag but have a cell phone lanyard, do you still have to hold it out in front?

Sorry, don’t know the answer for that one. We did hold our phone out front with glasses case, never tried a lanyard.

1 Like