Secret menus?

So I just heard about a secret menu at some locations. I heard there is donut crusted chicken nuggets at Disney Springs. I also heard there is a secret menu at All Star Movies resort. They have 3 things on it, one of which is a Cinnamon Roll Candied Bacon Cheeseburger. Anybody heard of this? Can anybody confirm that you don’t have to be anyone special to order these things?

1 Like

I’ve actually seen that video. I am going to Orlando (but sadly NOT WDW) and would love to sample this. It’s worth it to pay to park and resort hop around if I can try a CINNAMON ROLL CANDIED BACON CHEESEBURGER!

1 Like

(just linking them since they are directly related)

1 Like

It makes me feel sick just looking at it.

I like desserts, but I don’t like my main meal to be sweet!

But I can see how others might think it looks heavenly. My wife loves sweet as part of her meal, for example.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m with you on this… I like a cinnamon roll, I like a cheeseburger, but I’m not sure I would like them together…

1 Like

But do you like Bacon? And if you do, do you like CANDIED BACON?

Sounds amazing in my book.

1 Like

I do like bacon… and candied bacon… so, I’m not sure… I think its the cinnamon roll that does it for me… but if you try it… let us know your thoughts!!!

2 Likes

In my case, I like bacon, but candied bacon is iffy. I don’t mind maple bacon, but even that tends to be bordering on too sweet for a protein. I prefer a good smoked bacon.

It kind of reminds me, in a way, of the McGriddle from McDonalds, but on steroids. I’m not a fan of the McGriddle.