SDFP loophole reported to be closing

Would this also apply to magic bands of children who are in the park but are too young to need FP? Assuming those bands would now not be able to make SDFP?

Correct. Making FPP now requires ticket media.

So…I’ve never done the whole extra MagicBand thing BUT I have booked fp on my 7 year old’s account (knowing she wouldn’t ride) and used her MagicBand (with her in the park with me). I’m assuming this has gone away as well. I realize this is cheating the system but it IS also a ticket I paid for and FP access that I paid for. Wouldn’t be so big a deal if it wasn’t for tiered FP.

This is fine.

As long as your daughter’s ticket was used to access the park that day, it’s fine. I believe they are now flagging fastpasses which are used that day but no corresponding ticket was used in the park. So it would be an issue if your daughter stayed at the resort while you used her FP+, but no issue if she’s in the park doing something else…

Thank you both :slight_smile:

Yes they are flagging profiles using FPP that have not been used for entry but the truth is once or twice won’t cause you an issue. It seems repeated use is what causes the issue. I have heard from trust worthy sources that more than 6 days and then the profile is prevented from booking more FPP. If you can CPFP is a safer choice.

What is CPFP?

Change party Fastpass. It’s a feature in MDE

AuntB is cpfp working?

Yep! But I should say that is 2nd hand information. I have not tested personally yet. Maybe August!

Is this something I should be worried about?

No. For sure not!

1 Like