Screwy HS TP

I’m days away from leaving and finalizing my TPs. Yes, I waited until almost the last minute because I was holding out for EMH. HS’s TPs are screwy. I have a 5:20 PM FPP for SDD that I have trying to move earlier everyday since my 60-day mark. Without being able to move it, TP has us standing in line for TOT and RNRRC for 60-70 minutes for EACH ride! :scream:

Question 1: If there are same day drops, for SDD, I have the possibility of moving the FPP earlier? I know, we can RD it and change it for something else. But getting up so early on day 3 after a late night before doesn’t appeal to us.

Question 2: I have a 2 PM reservation for Oga’s Cantina. What time will they let us into Galaxy Edge?

Question 3: Since I have a Cantina reservation, do you think I will still need to join a boarding group? We do want to ride.

Yes you can move a FP earlier at a drop time.

I believe it’s an hour before your reservation.

Today you had to be in a boarding group to get in line.

2 Likes

So, today, you can’t ride if you are not in a boarding group?

That’s right.

ETA except the people who were evacuated off it I think.

Thank you! I was feeling okay with my plans until ROTR opened…

1 Like

This is correct. They were given paper return passes.

2 Likes

One thing not posted here yet, is that being in a Boarding Group doesn’t guarantee you’ll get to ride.

The ride is scheduled to run until 10pm tonight. If there’s a lot of down time in the early evening, it’s possible they won’t be able to call the later BGs before the ride closes.

2 Likes

Did you frame those beauties?

Just screwy…

Need to wait a bit before things shake out to whatever the norm will be.

At this point, I’m not even sure what time to RD HS for Toystory. Patience…:frowning_face:

2 Likes

I wish… I’m not brave enough to go on opening day. I got that pic from Twitter (@schmoofy)

1 Like

Disney changed HS opening to 1 hour earlier an 8 am opening last night while I was sleeping. Just modified my SDD FPP to 8:45 am. That will help with FPP the rest of the day.

2 Likes

Also GE is open so you don’t need the reservation at Oga’s to gain entry into the land. If they didn’t reach land capacity the first two days, I don’t think they will unless they stop doing BG and allow a gigantic standby line.

1 Like

If those were “for sale”, I wonder how much each would go for. $100 per pass? More?

1 Like