Scream inside your heart policy

I wonder if Disney will be considering this screaming policy…

I kid, but this article is kind of amazing and gave me a good chuckle.

3 Likes

The screaming ban is voluntary and riders won’t be punished, :rofl::mask:

4 Likes

Screaming makes the ride more enjoyable. Fact!

8 Likes

For you, perhaps. For other riders who have to put up with it, not so much.

1 Like

Someone’s grumpy… Hearing people scream on rides adds to the experience of being in a theme park for me. I do try to rein myself in if I’m sitting with a stranger.

7 Likes

Yup. I’ll admit to that.

Sure. But it can also be really irritating for others and diminish their experience.

There may be a happy medium.

1 Like

Perhaps we should scream while not on the rides to balance things out.

13 Likes

You’re lucky I don’t know where you live.

5 Likes

I regret nothing. If you go to a theme park, you do it in full knowledge that people will be screaming. And not inside their hearts!!

2 Likes

I love when strangers sitting next to me in rides scream and laugh loudly! Enjoyment is a contagious feeling :smile:

4 Likes

Exactly!! But I don’t want to deafen them :joy:

2 Likes

In practice this is unlikely to be an issue because you and I have such diametrically opposed views as to which rides are good and which are not that we’re never likely to ever be on the same ride.

3 Likes

If I happen to Be on your roller coaster, I apologize. I can assure the screaming came from purely being terrified. and this is why I don’t go on too many!

1 Like

When we went in 2018 my kids decided they wanted to do the no scream challenge. On most of the rides it looks like ds is having the worst time. :joy:.

1 Like

I’m an equal opportunities coaster enthusiast, I do them all.

1 Like

I love when I sit next to a stranger and look over at them after the lap bar is down and tell them that “I forgot my Dramamine.”

4 Likes

Party Pooper! I think it makes the ride more fun, the more whoo scream, if it’s just quiet, how is it a coaster.

1 Like

3 Likes

My wife used to hate ToT and Incredicoaster (at Disneyland) because she would lose her breath. But then she learned that when she screamed, her body naturally breathed in more frequently. So now she loves those rides!

3 Likes

Meh. I have NDPH (a multi-year 24/7 headache). If I can happily tolerate the screams, pretty much anyone should be able to deal with it.

2 Likes