Sci Fi with a 3 year old?

Hi all -
I’m going on a sort of last-ish minute trip the first week in May and I’m thinking about going to Sci-Fi Dine in theater for lunch on our HS day.
Question - will my 3 year old son be scared of the movie clips they play? I haven’t been to this restaurant in about 20 years (I was about 10 years old the last time we went, then we kind of stopped doing TS restaurants so we could just eat quickly and get back to riding). I remember most of the clips were pretty cheesy.
How loud is it in there? He has ear tubes so sometimes loud noises can irritate him (still scared of fireworks). And are the clips too scary or can he fairly easily ignore them if he gets scared?

Thanks!

1 Like

Bumping this to say I have read it may not be loud in there but probably will be kind of dark.

It’s dark, very quiet, and I don’t think the clips would scare most 3 year olds.

1 Like

Thank you! I think he can probably ignore a lot of the clips as long as it’s not loud.

1 Like

I agree with @missoverexcited. I have taken smaller children and not had a problem. And they think it’s really neat to eat in a car.

1 Like

Great, Thanks! I figured I was just over-thinking it (as I tend to do) but it never hurts to get advice!

2 Likes