Scheduling fast passes

So, I’m new to this FP business and I’m new to going to DW in June. Do I really need to get up at 12/1 am to make my FP picks for a trip in June? The only ride that would be a definite at least once would be the new Snow White mine ride. My DD is 14 so she is not into Frozen. I do want to make sure we get the fast pass times that we want (either all am or all pm) so if that’s going to be an issue I will gladly set my alarm. I wasn’t sure if I waited to oh say a more reasonable time, 5/6 am if all the FP would be gone.

I recently made FP picks for our first visit since they were implemented; I chose not to stay up or get up at midnight, and started about 6 am. The only attraction that I was unable to get 60/61 days out was Anna & Elsa, I got the 7 Dwarves Mine Train for day 60 with no problem, as well as all of the other FP that we wanted. Our days were crowd level 5-6, so if you are going at a much busier time it could be different.

i am about to go on my 5th trip with FPP and I always wait for the morning. You should be fine!