Saved $5,000 on trip

@nevahuddleston I know. Well part of it is you HAVE to spend thousands - a cheap trip it is not. Day for day is is more expensive than going to Europe. To me, I am feel very fortunate to be able to take nice vacations - but I want to go and stay in a place that is at least as nice as my home. I am spending money so I may as well spend a bit more and have a more relaxed, and a bit pampered experience. But that is just me. I like staying in nicer places and although I wasn’t thrilled with the SWAN - it was still acceptable. I also feel time is money and will pay for conveniences that save me time or aggravation.

2 Likes

I totally agree with getting a trip to Disney World for free using travel points. I have done it twice using travelpointology plans. It does take time to earn the point you need but you will be so happy that you can even go …because its so expensive. I used these plans twice taking my family and only paid for food.

@travelpointsadvisor can you further explain a bit

If you go on travelpointology.com and click on the video, you will get their explanation. It has different plans to choose from. Only cost $14.99 per year subscription. Saved me thousands, actually I just would not have been able to go at all if I didn’t have their plan. The only thing is you do need have good credit to earn the points you need.

THANKS!!! I’ll take a look

@travelpointsadvisor so I took a quick look. It SEEMS like you tell them where you want to go and they would then pull together what Credit Cards you should get / use to earn points to get there?

So tacky coming to this resource to advertise your company. And also I believe it’s against the rules.

2 Likes

FOP at pandoras world has beaten the HP rides

And we love the HP rides. So I’m speaking as someone who’s unbiased

It’s a whole new level

I think we are all here to help each other - this guy simply is making it a business. He isn’t forcing it on anyone - and for some - it may be how they are able to get to WDW

It’s against the rules. The terms of use when you subscribe clearly state it is for non commercial use only. That’s why TAs are not allowed to volunteer their services - they would be gaining a commercial advantage through their subscription.

2 Likes

ok. It is not my company…just sharing a great website that takes me on free vacations. It will help those that cannot afford to take their kids to Disneyworld. I see why you call yourself missoverexcited.

And you’re called travelpointsadvisor and advertising Travelpointology - you’re clearly breaking the rules. I’ve seen you posting about it on chat too, on posts not relating to saving money. Do you have any posts at all that don’t relate to to this company?

4 Likes

Not to further hijack this thread, but I’m with @missoverexcited on this. I’ve seen absolutely no contribution to this community outside of promoting that site, and when questions are asked, they are rarely answered (in fact, my own has gone unanswered). I was going to say something, but I thought I was the only one thinking that and, like @Tigger613, I tried to look at it as someone who was just trying to help, awkward and cringey as it was.

But if you look at all her posts (all 6 of them), and then the account name (which has now been changed now that it’s been called out…), and you can see they seem to be really only here to promote the site.

4 Likes

I changed my name back because I never thought my name would cause accusations. I am sort of an expert at travel points and advise all my friends, hence the name. I became so knowledgeable thanks to using Travelpointology Plans. The website is the best advice I can give to people from the US who cannot afford to take their families to the most wonderful place on earth, so I do recommend it highly.

Everyone - knock it off. Take the advise - don’t take the advise - but lets all just chill. For god’s sake this a forum to talk about WDW and having fun. If you have an issue with someone Private Message them and KEEP ME OUT OF IT. Next thing you know I’ll be called out because I am really not a TIGGER!!

1 Like

Wait, what?

8 Likes