Saratoga Springs Buses

Hello,
We are staying at Saratoga Springs in December for the first time. Trying to figure out which section to request our room in.
I hear the bus service can be a bit spotty at this resort. Wondering if anyone has any personal experience or recommendations on where to stay?
Thanks!

For our adult only trip we stayed Grandstand since it was first bus stop on Saratoga property (first on & first off). With the kids we stay at Paddock, since we like to take mid-day breaks for swimming and the love the pool & slide. Bus stops are as follows: #1) Grandstand #2) Carousel #3) Paddock #4) Congress #5) Springs. During busy morning with lots trying to get to parks I found that bus was standing room only by the time it got to stop #4

I have stayed in Paddock and loved it. We relied completely on Uber/Lyft . We never waited more than 5 minutes for a ride and they picked us up right outside our door.

We stayed in the Springs and loved that it was close to everything including two pools both within minutes walk. But the buses were full by the time they got to us and once we were not able to get on one after waiting for awhile. The CM was apologetic and the next one showed up quickly. The Paddock would still be in walking distance to both of the pools and be better in line for buses.

1 Like

Hi! I am staying at Saratoga Springs for the first time in June. What was your experience like in December as far as any recommendations of room requests? I am leaning toward The Paddock for accessibility to Disney Springs and a pool. Thanks in advance for your insight.

We stayed at Grandstand - first on first off. also if you just miss it you can walk to the centre and still catch the sae bus - it takes that long to get there! We fund the buses were okay - August. Loved SSR.

1 Like