Same day FOP FP drops

Does anyone know if there any current same-day drops of FPs for FOP and at what times?

11.01, 1.01, 3.01, 5.01. Never guaranteed.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Sorry to revive an old thread, but anyone ever actually see these drops happen? Just curious. And how quickly do they get snatched up?

We got 2 at 11:01 in January. They were definitely gone within 5 minutes, possibly even faster.

1 Like

They’re reported almost every day on chat, and can go within 2 minutes.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Out of curiosity, I checked at exactly 5:01 and refreshed a few times, but didn’t see anything just now. But maybe it’s because it’s a holiday weekend. I did see Navi pop up at exactly 5:01, but not before. Do they sometimes drop other things instead of FOP?

This person, reported having success with them recently:

FOP has a 6 hour standby line today and is running at a reduced capacity, there is no chance they are dropping extra FP! I believe it’s just FOP and Navi. I don’t know for sure.

2 Likes

6 hours!?!?!?! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Well just short of 6 hours. 345 minutes.

1 Like

I don’t know any ride I would wait 6 hours for! That is half of a day at Disney. One expensive ride!

2 Likes

The drops didn’t happen as much this past weekend across all parks. Not sure if it was because it was a holiday weekend. I have been seeing them otherwise.

I did see someone on chat report that they got 2 FOP fastpasses at each drop time, I think it was on Saturday.

2 Likes

My friend got SD FP FOP yesterday for 3 people around 5ish.

2 Likes

Has anyone had success modifying their FP for a different time during the drop times?
I have a FP for FOP at 7pm on our AK day, but would love to modify to early time.
I assume that it works the same as picking up a 4th FP?

Yes it does.

Snagged one last Friday at 3:03pm for a 4:50-5:50pm FPP. We were at the pool and I decided to give it a try. Got us 2 rides on it this past trip as a result!

2 Likes

Fwiw I got a TT at the Epcot 11:31 drop pretty easily on the Sunday of Presidents Day Weekend. It was a CL 10 at Epcot that day…

3 Likes

Is it easier to modify than to change a FP? If I have Navi and a FOP pops up (will it pop up?) can I get it just as easily as if I had an FOP and wanted to modify?