Sacred spaces

I keep hearing about these. Where are they? Is there a list?

2 Likes

I think “sacred spaces” is just a name that @OBNurseNH has used for some of her favorite places in the world and others have started using that label as well? (Please correct me if I am wrong).

Nomad Lounge
Picnic table (?) near Christmas Shop in MK?

3 Likes

They are wonderful oases from the hustle and bustle of the park where one can relax and (often) enjoy a cocktail or mocktail and small bites or whole meals.

Unofficially (for me) they include:

• Nomad Lounge
  • Geyser Point
  • Three Bridges
  • And that little nook behind the Christmas shoppe/across from HoP where there’s a little terrace that looks like you shouldn’t go in but you totally can and there’s a sleigh you can sit in and a wrought-iron table and chairs
10 Likes

Thanks. That nook was the one I could never place but was always curious about. Going to find it on my next trip.

2 Likes

Let me find it for you. Please hold.

2 Likes

5 Likes

You’re amazing. Thanks so much!

1 Like

When we were there in July the sun was shining brightly on us in that spot so we took our waffles straight through the Christmas store and to benches right behind the store. There is no sleigh, but shad a a few of cavalcade. I consider it to be “sacred spot adjascent”. Also quite and peaceful.

3 Likes

My pleasure. Just look for that little arch thing and the gate with the fenced off area.

Where did the sleigh go? It was there in early July!

1 Like

I mean the space behind the store only has picnic benches! Nothing as fancy as a sleigh! But it fills most of the criteria for a special spot.

OH! Yes that quiet courtyard is super nice!

1 Like

I found it looking for your spot, but then had to flee the bright sun and stumbled on the courtyard.

2 Likes

I just wanted to add the Tea Garden behind Rose and Crown to my version of this list. At night - Magical!

6 Likes

Sigh

1 Like

Not my phrase or list……

It was a phrase used in a more broad sense by a certain tuxedoed feline. And he hates that I stole
It and made it my own.

3 Likes

Now just need Sacred Spaces for HS and EPCOT… a port for every storm.

2 Likes

I thought someone identified the garden in the back of the UK area for EPCOT.

2 Likes

Yknow you’re right. I forgot that.
Is that the couple of tables near the shore to the north of the Rose and Crown?

I would suggest HBD lounge. Great for people watching and great drinks.

I don’t have one here!