Royal Pacific Room Rates

Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what you consider a good price for Royal Pacific would be?
Rates have just been released for our dates (July 2015) and are currently sitting around the $396 a night mark. This seems a bit high to me, should I sit it out and wait for something better?
I’ve read reports of around $280 a night being the rate, and wondering if the rate is just higher as we are peak season? Do the Universal Resorts tend to book out, or do you think it’s ok to wait a bit for a package or multi night discount?
(doing 4 nights)

We are going the first week of April and prices are similar- $389 a night at RPR. Too high! I don’t think there will be any discounts that week since it is the week before Easter, but July might be better. Universal is much easier to find a room closer to your dates, unlike Disney where you need to lock it in so early. I will probably book in January, 3 months out. Hoping for an Orbitz discount if nothing else. I booked April 2014 in January of this year with a 22% Orbitz discount. Would love to have that again! If I were you I would wait awhile.

1 Like

Just an FYI…we are going in Mid Dec for 3 nights at Royal Pacific in a 2 Queen room Std view for $177/night using Universal Annual Pass discount

Thanks for the info, Wahoohokie. We are viviting April 8-12, 2015. I have been hesitant to make a reservation this soon. I think have finally decided on Portofino and hope to find a little better deal closer to time.

1 Like

Thanks @Wahoohokie I think I’ll wait for a discount too.