Rough day turned **Magical**

I have not been 100% the last few days, small fever, fever blisters, major migraine, joint pain. Just really blah. I called in today to take a complete down day.
We have a trip planned for NYE, so I have been watching food reviews and reading blogs and trip reports, to be able to make ADRs tomorrow morning. I got to thinking I wanted to print some pre-made forms that I used from previous trips to organize this trip. So, I began scrolling thru all my folders and files to find what I needed.
I had been beating myself up for MONTHS…over a YEAR really, bc I just knew I had not downloaded the Memory Maker from our 2021 trip and missed the ride photos and hundreds of other photos. I only had the photos from our phones that we had shared with each other. We came home from our trip and the adults jumped back into adulting with 24hr fire station shifts, prep work and evening office work for jury trial. Our kids jumped back into college and JH, and adding in the evening of football and karate, well, you see where I slipped. I just didn’t take the time to sit and save then order prints. I forgot, ya’ll. POOF - gone, out of my mind…
Magic happened today!! While I’m searching files for forms, I find photos…ALL PHOTOS!!! :partying_face:
I asked my husband, nope, I text my oldest DD…wait for hours bc she is in class and working chem lab today. YES, she said I had mentioned it on the way home from the trip and she downloaded all the photos before she left for campus!!
I am so so happy! I didn’t lose all those memories and I didn’t waste that $$! :purple_heart:

37 Likes

Awww! That’s great! Yay for daughters! Daughter for the win! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I’m so happy for you!

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Sure hope you feel better soon and enjoy looking at photos. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m not crying… you’re crying! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I almost did the same. We’ve only done MM once for a big fam trip. Sis just happened to be there with inlaws so I let them do a bunch of pics in MK when we all were there. She asked a couple weeks later about downloading. When I told her I hadn’t yet, she did it and mailed me a flash drive :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

A child who listens. It’s a miracle! :laughing: Good job, young lady.

8 Likes