RotR Important Details and Opening Day Timeline

Just rode it using single rider line. You miss the preshow, but your wait time is significantly less. Only waited 21 minutes.

1 Like

the 2 rides i know we don’t want to do is tot or rnrc and got fast passes for others (doing multiple days)

1 Like

But, if they open the park earlier on your HS day, get on to MDE and swap a Tier 1 for SDD. Set yourselves up for the 12:01 PM same day drop by “using” 2 Tier 2s by then.

Same day drops aren’t guaranteed but it’s always good to set yourselves up for them.

1 Like

I try to get my FPP all done as early as possible. Once you tap in the first, try to modify the second and 3rd to move them sooner. Once all three are done prepare for the FPP drop times for the 4th, 5th, …

This did not change for me…even with RotR.

2 Likes

Excellent point.

On 12/15 in MK, I couldn’t move up any of my FPP but I could add after I was done. On 12/22, I also couldn’t move up my FPP at Epcot. On 12/23 in HS, I couldn’t move my FPP up either.

Therefore, people should try to get early FPP on reservation day, if at all possible.

1 Like

I didn’t know you could modify your 2nd & 3rd FP after using your first?

You can modify your FP at anytime. After you check in for the first, you can move the time up (if available)

2 Likes

If everyone in your party is linked, should only one person go for the boarding pass? Will it make an error if all three of you do?

It won’t cause an error. Only the first person to get through will get boarding passes. Not to get too technical but the analogy I use in my mind is the fertilization of an egg. Only the first past the goal post makes a goal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FYI, Disney World is now implementing a one-hour return time for Boarding Groups:

1 Like

Interesting play Disney…

How about we counter with the ride was not running when I tried to get into my 1-hour window…:stuck_out_tongue:

My sister has a fancy new iPhone while I have a not very fancy and likely outdated android. Will her phone be more likely to get a boarding pass faster than my phone?

Not necessarily! Both of you should try and sometimes the smallest things can make a difference in unexpected ways. The key is to not put all your eggs in one basket.

2 Likes