Rose and Crown Fireworks Dining Package

It says “unlimited beverages”. Does this include only non-alcoholic or is it unlimited alcohol for adults? Also, I had heard the entrance to the world showcase or Japan were ideal spots to watch Harmonious due to the projections on the “waterfall”. What is the view like from Rose and Crown with this dining package?

Also, does anyone know what time the dining package is for?

Thanks!

1 Like

I considered booking this package, but the reviews on YouTube weren’t all that favorable. They weren’t horrible, but of the five or six I watched, most had an opinion the fireworks from there were meh. Based on the way it’s written, I think it safe to say all beverages are unlimited.

2 Likes

Does this include only non-alcoholic or is it unlimited alcohol for adults?

unlimited non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks (but only the ones on the menu for which I have a picture and I’ll come back and post

What is the view like from Rose and Crown with this dining package?

You cannot see inside the stargate at all but I don’t find that necessary to enjoy the show and would prefer the seat to the view that comes with a side of crowds but that’s just my personal preference.

Also, does anyone know what time the dining package is for?

I believe it was about 8pm.

Now I’ll go get that menu and report back. Also, I preferred Spice Road Table to Rose & Crown for the Harmonious dining package.

2 Likes

I can’t read this as well as I can in my trip report so see here if you have the same issue:

and view from Rose&Crown:

2 Likes

Versus Spice Road Table package:

2 Likes

We loved the Spice Road fireworks package.

3 Likes

ditto. I thought Rose & Crown was good/ok but I loved the SRT one.

1 Like

I haven’t done the R&C one, but I would absolutely do the Spice Road again.

1 Like

Thank you @gingerSnaps543222 ! This is all so helpful!!!

@Dreamer @gingerSnaps543222 I looked at the small plates and I don’t think my kids would find something they would eat at SRT unfortunately. However, based on the map SRT is near Japan so I assume it provides a superior view compared to R&C? Can you see the stargate from SRT?

Some photos from Spice Road.

It’s not a straight on view and there are trees in the way but we still loved the view.

2 Likes

However, based on the map SRT is near Japan so I assume it provides a superior view compared to R&C?

The view from R&C is closer with less obstructions like trees, railings but the view from SRT is more encompassing.

Can you see the stargate from SRT?

You cannot clearly see what’s happening in the stargate from either site. If that’s important to you, I’d skip the meal package.

2 Likes

Thanks for the pictures! They are wonderful! Can’t wait to see it in person!

2 Likes

If you were only watching the show one time, would seeing the stargate be important to you? I could watch it on youtube to decide for myself but I don’t like ruining shows like that LOL

2 Likes

For me, it’s not but I am extremely large crowd averse. But I have never seen inside the stargate to compare because I’m not willing to stand in a crowd for an hour or two ahead of time for a shot at it (I’m 5’4" so even when I do this I can’t always see depending on who is in front of me). This makes the seat and calm comfort of the restaurant > view for me. I don’t think you need to see in the stargate to enjoy the show because I loved it both times (and it was slightly diff the 2nd time). BUT…I can’t compare since I’ve never done the stargate view.

Also, my DS18 is extremely picky and they let him eat from the kids menu at SRT and he got the cheese pizza. Now the server did shame him a bit as he was ordering the cheap food after having to pay for the adult price but it is an option if you decide adults would prefer SRT menu. I found the food and alcohol (and the mint tea) much better than the food at R&C personally but these things are subjective :wink:

Were you able to see the fireworks well from Spice Road? That is my one concern with this package - I ate there one evening (not on the package, so further away from the lake ) and ended up walking away from the pavilion to be able to see the fireworks overhead.

1 Like

We were. Luckily we were able to move to a table by the rail when the show started. If we had been at the other tables, then I’m not sure the view of the fireworks would have been as good.

1 Like