ROR and Incentive groups

I have anxiety over scoring a ROR boarding group during our upcoming trip. I was talking to someone today who won an incentive trip through Scentsy. I asked if she had the same anxiety over it and she said no because their boarding pass has already been reserved as part of their trip with Scentsy. I am extremely happy for her, but this increased my anxiety level because this group will be there the same day as us and I feel like I read over 20,000 of them attend. Is this a typical thing for Disney? Are there always special groups in the park that already have a set ROR boarding time?

1 Like

When is it? Will they all be in the same park on the same day? Wondering too if they might have special event access - sometimes WDW does either and after hours or before hours private event.

Lastly - are you sure she knows what she is talking about? Sometimes people don’t have all the info.

8 Likes

This. Unless you know she’s been before and understands the BG process I’d take it with a pinch of salt. She probably means park reservations.

4 Likes

Good call - I was trying to think what she might mean instead, and I’d bet that is it.

ETA that ROTR isn’t even an option for VIP tours so it’s gotta be misinformation

2 Likes

Given that ROTR is not available on the VIP tour yet, I also find this questionable. They definitely could have meant park reservation though.

2 Likes

Thank you all for talking me off the ledge. After your comments I asked her specifically when they get to go on the ride and she said that they have exclusive hours after the park closes that only Scentsy members can attend and that is when they will be going on the ride.

8 Likes

:joy: This was my first thought as well. It’s possible there’s something going on, but more likely it’s a misunderstanding.

Edit: ok looks like there’s something going on, but that’s definitely not the same thing as having a BG!

1 Like