Ropedropping Peter Pan's flight

Any tops on RDing PPF? Thinking of swapping my FPP for Space Mtn instead of PPF and Rope Dropping it instead. Anyone have any experience? What’s the best route to take to get to it quickly?

1 Like

We had success going to the left of the castle then right on the small walkway before you get to Liberty Square. That will drop you in Fantasyland, take a left and head straight for PPF.

1 Like

We did this last trip. We did an EMH morning though. We went by the castle to the left. I imagine if it is not EMH, you could cut through Liberty Square as well. It was walk on when we went through the queue.

1 Like

did they make you bypass the cool new queue when you had the walk-on or did you get to see it all/?

In our experience, we were able to still experience the standby queue even with arriving at RD.

1 Like

We got to see it all, but my DH was trying to speed past everything.

1 Like

I feel your pain! Same here!

1 Like

oh man, i’d be so bummed if I got rushed through that! I think that queue and the ride itself seem like the perfect way to start our first day, followed by meeting Alice and a teacup ride!

Definitely! PPF is so quintessentially Disney! Perfect way to start your trip!

2 Likes

Oh I was definitely bummed. He’s not much of a Peter Pan fan. But I did make him slow down so I could at least take a look at the nursery.

2 Likes