Rope Drop Rat

If we want to rope drop Rat at Epcot am I right in thinking the best thing to do is take the bus from POFQ to Studios then the skyliner to Epcot WS entrance? Any idea how long we should allow for this when EE time starts at 0800?

Unless HS is opening a good while before EP I wouldn’t have thought that would be the best way to get there before the crowd. I’m planning to Uber personally.

2 Likes

HS opening at 0730 for EE, Epcot at 0800. I’m assuming Skyliner will be running from an hour before EE? So was thinking on a 0700 bus to Studios then a Skyliner to Epcot. Of course we might just Uber but our group means two ubers both needing child seats, so it’s a bit of a pain and the little ones want to ride the Skyliner so I thought it a good chance to do both.

Oh it would be a pain to Uber, yes. I think you’d need an earlier bus to HS if you want to avoid a long wait for Remy.

2 Likes

From HS most likely you will have to walk/boat to Epcot. I have been stopped from taking the SL before/as EP opens. If you are staying at a SL resort or have an ADR they would let you take the SL. They want to make sure people staying at the SL resorts have priority for park arrival.

1 Like

Perhaps an Uber is going to be the better option to Boardwalk / Beach Club / Swan, depending which one lets us in.

Swan/dolphin would be the best choice there.

1 Like

Longer walk but will deffo let you in right?

Yes. You can walk from HS without any issues. There is no one there to stop you, since that is the path taken by anyone staying at the Crescent Lake resorts. That is what I’d recommend. Plan on about a 30 minute walk from HS to EP, which isn’t really all that different from taking the boat or Skyliner, truthfully.

1 Like

Yes but by “longer walk” from Swan/Dolphin it is more like 5-10 minutes at most?

2 Likes

You could also do an ADR at A&C or Cape May, Trattoiria to park at Y/BC and walk to IG

1 Like

This loop driveway at the main entrance to the Swan does NOT have any kind of gate, so you can have the Uber just let you out where I’ve marked, just before the bus stop. Follow that path.

It’s less than 15 min to IG and a really pleasant walk.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. That’s great! Now just gotta hope we can get two car seat Ubers easily enough!

1 Like