Room Views - What am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to see the different room views and I can't seem to find them. Here's what I'm doing:
On my dashboard, clicked my resort, then hotel room views for POR
I filled in all the info on the side for my date
All I selected was room type Preferred/Murphy Bed
Ground floor
It shows 4 buildings, I click each building, it shows the floor plan and when I click a room nothing comes up. It tells me 0 rooms found.
I know I've done this before, but no matter what I've done I can't get any rooms to look at.
Any help would be appreciated. I know I'm not guaranteed any requests, but I'd just like to familiarize myself with this resort as we have never stayed here before.
Thank you.

Make sure the box that says Touring Plans picks is NOT checked. I just tried and get 6 buildings to show up. Then when I choose a building there are multiple options to choose from in each building. Maybe try again?

I wish there was a way to show you a screen shot. When I select Bldg 27 it does say 6 rooms, but I cannot view them at all. What's the secret to see the view from the rooms?

I am trying to post screen shots from my phone with no internet:

You click on building, then one of the red cells

The bottom photo should have posted first

I see exactly what @PrincipalTinker has posted.

Nope, it doesn't show me anything when I click on the rooms. Here's the screenshot of my computer:

I even scrolled down, there isn't anything there?

No, just click on any one of the rooms on that floorplan. The pink rooms meet your search criteria, but you can look at any of them. That will open a pop-up window with the view from that room, plus other data.

I just tried through internet explorer, which is what you are using and I could not get the popup either. I am using adblocker on internet explorer. I tried it through edge, and it worked just fine. I am no using an adlocker on edge. so its either internet explorer or the ad blocker. I know that doesn't help, but try a different browser.

Try Chrome, that browser works great for me.

Or try Firefox, it works for me.

I am using safari on my phone

Yes I have been having the same problem displaying views from rooms. I thought it was just my computer. I am using explorer as well so I will try chrome as someone suggested. Very strange - it was working fine before.

I guess it was karma, I was trying to look at work & there my only option is Explorer. At home I use Chrome and I'm having success! Thank you for all the responses.