Room View/Picker - not showing pics?

I tried to do the room view/picker this morning and it’s not showing any pictures? Is anyone else having this problem, or am I doing something wrong? I’ve used it before, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

With this sort of technical problem it is best to e-mail webmaster@touringplans.com - they usually respond quite quickly.

Ok, thanks!

The pictures you see are more than likely not from the room anyway. If it starts to work for you, look at fine print to see the view is from a different room. Another issue is loss of details important to me at Beach Club, are daybed and full / pope balcony. Maybe BCR is the only one lacking pictures and important details, and this software function will prove helpful to you where you will stay.

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but I cant seem to find many photo views from the BCV, I’m looking at studio views but its only showing 4 or 5 different pictures.
Also the same with BLT, lake view\magic kingdom view pictures on the left side of the resort, are the same as the right side of the resort pictures.

Is there a note that says: view is from room…? Since the deluxe views are dependent on people sending in photos there are not as many photos.