Room requests at WL

Hi. We are staying at WL from 10/16 to 10/30 and I was thinking about making a room request by fax. Has anyone done this recently because I did read somewhere that WL don’t accept room requests!??

Several Liner TAs have confirmed that WL does accept fax requests, and that the info on AllEars that says it does not is incorrect. However, as an initial step call WDW reservations and have your room request put on your reservation.

I requested a high floor :slight_smile: side note… We will be there 10/17! So excited! If you haven’t already…You can look on the website and mess around with rooms and they will give you room numbers/floors/etc…

1 Like

Thanks @brklinck and @rachaelmac22 for your responses, have had problems getting on line for a few days, has been a nightmare, looks like up and running again now tho. I shall contact WDW reservations for requests. Rachelmac fab you’re there same time, so excited, living and breathing Disney at the moment!!

1 Like

So excited!!! It’s our first time at WL or any deluxe for that matter!! Have a great trip… Tell if you see me in the lobby :wink: