Room only added to package...Fastpass question

We have a 7-night stay package booked for the end of May with free dining that we booked as a bounce back offer while there back in October. When searching for flights we found it was cheaper to come a few days earlier. Due to that, we added a room only hotel reservation at a different hotel. So, we have two nights as a room only, then seven nights as part of the free dining package. Our 7-day park hopper passes were purchased with our package. But now that we have added the room only date two days prior, will I be able to make my fast passes two days earlier now? Or do I still have to go with 60 days out from our 7-night package? Hope that makes sense! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I am in a similar boat. The CM told me that the 60 days is from the date the package begins.

yep - 2 days earlier for fast passes now

1 Like

really???

1 Like

The 60 days should open up before your first check in day, but you’ll only be able to book for the second part because the tickets are tied to those dates.

Is this right @Nicky_S?

4 Likes

That’s what I was told.

CMs don’t really have a clue on stuff like this.

1 Like

You are right. Your fast passes open at day 60 of your first stay, but only for your package dates. There are no tickets linked to the first two days.

4 Likes

that makes sense

2 Likes

OK that’s fine because we will not be visiting a park until the day we would check in for our package anyway. That will make me happy to be able to book them 2 days earlier! Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh that is interesting. Maybe the CM made a mistake? So I have 2 nights at AKL ( for DD) , then a 7 night package at AKL with 14 day tickets, then 5 nights at FQ. All consecutive. The CM said that as the tickets were part of the package, the 60 day FP window would not open up until 60 before the package commenced ( so night 3) and then would open up until night 9. Then 60 days before the FQ reservation (night 10) the next FP window would open.

The 60 day is tied to being onsite so opens at the first date, but the tickets are tied to the package. The CMs tend not to really understand how the system works, probably because it’s so complicated and might never have been meant to work like this! And you can book for both stays at once. ADRs have separate 180 days, FPs don’t. Assuming your tickets last the full length.

2 Likes

That should not be the way it works.

2 Likes

Yep, that’s my take on it too!

2 Likes

What would I do without you guys?:joy: Diolch yn fawr iawn. :slight_smile: