Room info error

I totally agree with this.
I also don’t see anything in the plans that suggests a walk in shower. I only see tubs.

OP I’m sorry you find yourself in the wrong room but I am so glad you discovered it now and hope that you can get things straightened out quickly.

This is not strictly true – if that is how it was explained to you its a little off. I am DVC -AKL is my home resort – and book there multiple times a year for 12+ years now.

What you book is from the DVC inventory. You can request types of rooms and even specific rooms or ranges/areas up to the last week. You also can arrive, see what you have been assigned, and politely request a different room. I’ve done all this.

So while you probably cannot get a non-DVC inventory room, you can request a room within that inventory and it often, not always, can work. I would call both the DVC points agency AND Jambo and expo,ain the hiccup and why it is important – for ADA accessibility reasons, for you to have a room configuration with at least one accessible shower. I think they will try, and really try to make it work.

1 Like