Rookie question

… but is there a way to practise booking fastpasses before your 60day and to look at SDFP drops to know how it works?

I think you need to have an AP now that tickets are dated. You used to be able to if you had bought tickets separately, but not if they were part of a package.

@missoverexcited is correct. If you have AP or a ticket that is not date specific and not part of a package, you can look at FP for the next 30 days and see the same day drops.

Thanks both. I have a package, so no practising for me! Is there a good demo out there to watch?

I think there are a couple of touring plans blogs about booking FPs, I’ll see if I can find them. I doubt there will be anything about same day drops, but all you are doing is going in to book a new FP - or modify an existing one - so if you’ve booked them at 60 days you’ll know how to do it.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/making-fastpass-reservations

Or you can have a “friend” with an AP willing to link up and let you practice for a bit. My trip is not to December @gp2017. If you want to add me as a friend on your MDE, I will let you practice for a bit before we unlink! :wink:

I’m going to recommend this on the TP YouTube channel -

Thanks for everyone’s help (and for the practise offer) That link was really useful. Glad to see nothing’s changed so feeling comfortable I can do it all now

1 Like