Rockin' Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror First?

All of the bloggers say that if you have a FP+ to Toy Story Mania and not to Rockin Roller Coaster, to head to RRC first. But I was playing with my HS touring plan and it says to go to Tower of Terror first, then RRC which will supposedly save time. This goes against all advice I have read.
Anyone have experience with this or thoughts?

Trust the Touring Plan.

1 Like

I agree that you should trust the touring plan. In my experience, ToT and RRC will be 6 one way, half dozen the other. Two other options, though, would be to save one for later at night, just before park closing or during Fantasmic when lines tend to get short OR try to get a fourth FPP after you use your first three.

RnR holds you right to 9am to start running and sometimes is a bit late in opening due to technical issues. ToT can start a few mins early and can break down later in the day. So for me its TOT then Aerosmith.

Also, you can take advantage of the single rider line for RNR, which is very helpful.

Thanks everyone!
ToT is my FAVORITE ride at Disney, so my plan was to ride those 2 first without FP+, then continue on with our day and we have 2 pretty big blocks of time after our last FP+ is used that I was hoping to use to get another FP+ to use toward ToT or RRC depending on crowd levels.
And thanks NCSnowFan, I always forget the single rider lines!

We had a 9-10 FP for Toy Story and a 10-11 for ToT, so we went to RnR right at rope drop, got on the first train at 8:55, then went around again and waited about 10 minutes for a second ride.

1 Like