Road Trip UOR Report

I never knew that was the reason.
I don’t think that helps :roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

I always get it!!

1 Like

I have no idea. She’s back in line now!

1 Like

We never got this one. Bummer. Did the orange which was good. But everything is so sweet this might have been a better choice.

1 Like

This is officially her favorite “show”. Any guesses?

5 Likes

You took a tour of Poseidon’s Temple! I really love it. The first time you see the effects, especially the “big water” moment (no spoilers),really blow you away. If you get the right Tyler the tour is hilarious!! I tell everyone to think of it as Jungle Cruise meets Night Time Fountain Show!

5 Likes

You got it! So good. And our crowd was in to it too which made it lots of fun.

3 Likes

Y’all. I’ve now tried 3 types of butter beer. They all taste the same.

3 Likes

And that’s a wrap for us! Thank you everyone for the help and insights. We had a blast and are completely exhausted! Thanks especially to @darkmite2 and @bebe80!

7 Likes

Forgot to mention, Thunder Falls was closed all week so we had dinner at Wimpy’s based on a liner rec (I think). It was really good food and the cheeseburger was big enough to share. It was also great because it allowed us to watch insane people ride the Barges in 50 degree weather - great entertainment. We followed them to the SS Olive where we took the best sunset pictures of the week.

4 Likes

Just reading your report now! Looks like you had a fantastic week!

How did DD like Mummy? You said there were kids coming off screaming - because it was scary? We’re taking my DD10 (and DS14), and that’s the one I’m worried about for scare factor.

I also think I’ll go make sure RRR is at the end of the day. More for me than anyone else. :slight_smile:

Is the Poseidon’s thing different than “Poseidon’s Fury” ?

1 Like

Poseidon’s Fury is the only attraction in The Lost Continent (unless you count the fountain). After those, it’s all shops and food places.

2 Likes

DD10 was totally fine with Mummy and really enjoyed it. I think most people just don’t know what to expect and it catches them off guard. It’s a dark coaster. Think Space Mountain with a few “scary” elements. Most of the kids I saw crying were quite young. Lot’s of people, including me, just were not aware of what the ride was. I had to get the girl next to me to put her phone away twice. But we did it twice and it’s a fun coaster.

3 Likes

I really don’t understand why people try to record rides??!!?? Like when are you ever gonna sit down and watch it? Just enjoy the ride / show! So annoying!

5 Likes