Construction delays at AKL have created the value studio I have booked being potentially unavailable. I was offered a free upgrade to a deluxe studio at the Riviera. While having the additional space and extra bed would be nice, we are looking forward to AKL.
The question is, if for some reason the question comes up again, should I make the switch?
For background, renting DVC points from a private party, who has been awesome, as in, how the heck did I find an owner that was able to book a value studio?