Rivers of Light Dining Package - December

I was able to get ROL for October this am. I have been checking almost daily for months and they finally opened the other day. However, we are a party of 8 so mde showed no tables available. I also called Disney and they were unable to help. I read a tip about booking a smaller party and modifying the reservation to add more people and though I would give it a try. It turns out there are plenty of tables for 4 available at both restaurants for the date I wanted. So I booked one of those and then tried to modify. I was unable to do this on my own so I again called Disney. They were unable to add guests but they were able to book another 4 person reservation for me at the same time. They told me to just ask when we get there for a larger table to sit together and it shouldnā€™t be a problem.
So it took me a bit but I got what I wanted. So my message for larger parties is to try booking smaller reservations at the same time if you canā€™t find what you want for the entire group.

1 Like

This is from the website:

The dining packages for Rivers of Light are released as showtimes are confirmed, which is approximately 3 months in advance. We understand that this does not align with other dining reservation booking windows, and apologize for any confusion this may cause.

As of today (July 2) reservations are available for Oct 31. Assuming they open the whole month at a time, I would start watching at the end of August for your dates.

When will the 2018 packages come out? We are hoping to do this in February.

Disney Website says that Rivers of Light Dining Packages are released when show schedule is released. However, Rivers of Light shows have been schedule up until the end of December so why havenā€™t dinner packages been released?

Exactly what I am wondering!!

All I know is that itā€™s very frustrating. November isnā€™t even out yet either!

1 Like

ROL dining Package has recently appears in december!!!

Hi, Did you anybody manage to get tusker house in December, I got plenty of options for Tiffins but nothing for tusker house. Want to check if they have openā€¦

Iā€™ve been trying to get Tusker House for December as soon as it became available, but no luck so far. I finally made one for Tiffins, but would rather have Tusker. Ideally, would like to convert my existing Tusker ADR to ROL dining, but donā€™t know if thatā€™s even possible. The same thing happened with F!. As soon as it opened for December, all I could get was H&Vā€“nothing for MM, which is what I really wanted. I kept trying and several weeks later finally snagged a F! package for MM. My hope is that the same thing happens, so will keep trying!

They definitely opened for Tusker House too. I was playing around and got Christmas Day for 1pm. That was at noon GMT yesterday, 5am EST.

Keep trying and hope you get one.

You canā€™t convert, but itā€™s easy to simply make your new reservation, and then (if the time is similar) it will prompt you to drop your old reservation.

Thank you so much! Iā€™ll wait to see if somebody cancels!

I called and got ROL at Tusker for Dec 7.

Canā€™t believe! Iā€™ve been trying all days!!! I 'm super jealous right now!!! :wink: :wink:
Joking!! Happy too see that somebody around was luckier!!!
Iā€™ll keep trying for the 5th!!!

Keep trying! Iā€™m actually trying for BOG on the 5th :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have BOG on Wednesday!!!

1 Like

ROL Dining Packages are out for January, February, March and the first half of April. But they are few and far between though I did manage to get one on Feb 14 at 8:15 am.

1 Like