Rise of the Resistance with Savi's Workshop/Droid Depot

I’m trying to get an idea on how the BGs will work for RotR in conjunction with other activities (i.e., Savi’s Workshop and Droid Depot).

For our upcoming trip, I have reservations for Savi’s on one day and DD on another day. If I am one of those fortunate enough to get into a BG for RotR and my BG number gets called up right around the time I am scheduled for Savi’s or DD, will the CMs work with me on that? Do the BGs allow a big enough window for one to be able to do both? I wouldn’t want to miss RofR of course but I also don’t want to miss the other activities that I’ve booked already.

Your return time for Rise is 2 hours, and from what I understand both those experiences take about 20-30 minutes, so you should be good.

1 Like

Oh, good. I was afraid that the return time would be the same as a FPP, which would make it really tight. Thank you for your help.

If for any reason your BG window overlaps with any other activities (with preexisting reservations), go to the RotR queue and talk to a CM. They’ll radio over to the other place and inform them you’ll be late. DHS has been very accommodating with this.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thank you.

Now I just need to figure out how to get there a couple hours before park opening. :worried:

1 Like