Rise of the Resistance Waiting Time

I apologize if I missed anything about this, but nothing came up in some searches. I’ve noticed that Rise of the Resistance now has a HUGE waiting time in my touring plans. I know, of course, that one has to have a boarding group to ride it. But my question is how long is the wait once your boarding group comes up? Right now my touring plan for next month is showing 100 minutes!! :open_mouth: I hope this isn’t accurate!

I’ve done the ride multiple times and the wait times vary greatly. A few times it’s basically been a walk on and then other times it’s been up to 50 minutes. But never 100. That seems excessive.

1 Like

I asked something similar on another thread and the suggestion was to allow an hour for wait and ride time combined. I’ve just got a 1 hour “break” inserted as a placeholder in my TP.

2 Likes

Was there on May 16. The wait time was about 40 minutes for us. We were BG 41 and rode around 12:30 or 1.

2 Likes

We were there end of April. We were able to do it twice (different days) and walked right on both days. Talk to cast members at ride before you get in line. It may be that we walked on because our group had already boarded and they had were onto next groups, so under the ropes we went.

It sounds like maybe the algorithm they’re using right now for that ride isn’t quite right. 100 minutes of wait time plus 18 minutes of ride time would be a total of 2 hours. Seems like with boarding passes that wouldn’t make sense. I think I’ll just take 30 minutes off my estimates and go from there. Thanks all!

3 Likes

I agree with above posters. Our wait & ride time both times we rode two weekends ago were about 1 hour.

1 Like