Rise of the Resistance Opening Day

My wife and I are going on our Honeymoon December 1-8. We happened to schedule our HS day for the 5th, when ROTR opens. We are still on the fence about even trying to ride it, but if we decide to try, just how early should we get there. I have rope dropped the parks before and gotten there ~60 minutes before park open, but I am guessing that may not be early enough. Thoughts?

There’s not a lot of info put out by Disney yet regarding how they will handle the opening, but if this is any gauge, on opening day of SWGE, people were reportedly lining up outside of the park at 3:00 AM…

Geez… Well we are not quite that dedicated. My current plan is to get there about 1.5 maybe 2 hours before open. If the lines are already too long we will just go get breakfast and readjust.

That was for a 6:00am open, so really, the people were only there about 3 hours early. We don’t know yet how early Disney plans to open HS on 12/5. I’m guessing we’ll find out mid-November.

2 Likes

We’re there 11/27 - 12/7 so I’m also trying to figure out what to do. For now I have Oga’s ADRs in the 9am hour for 12/5 - 12/7. Until they release the hours and plans for opening day I’m trying not to put too much thought into it.

1 Like

Yeah we have an ADR at Oga’s at 6 pm on the 5th, so we should at least get in the land.

1 Like

I have no intel to help you with this decision, but I just wanted to say welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Thank you!!