Rise of the Resistance - new info (not spoilers)

Thought this might be of use to those of you planning a trip in the next month or so.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/star-wars-rise-of-the-resistance/news/27nov2019-star-wars-rise-of-the-resistance-will-not-be-part-of-extra-magic-hours.htm

3 Likes

This certainly explains the mystery of why they haven’t added lots of EMH for the opening of the ride. I just hope it performs well enough not to have lots of down time or there will be some very unhappy guests around DHS over Christmas.

3 Likes

Sounds like Hagrids all over again.

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve been boggled why the hours at DHS are so limited during my trip (Dec 15-21). This is interesting for sure. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Exactly what i was thinking…I fear this is going to be a nightmare for those going in the first couple months.

2 Likes

This is crazy to me. Seems to me that EMH guests will spend EMH waiting at Rise for it to open, causing a huge wait by the time the regular opening guests show up at their rope drop.

1 Like

I was thinking the same exact thing re: EMH

First couple months? … I’m thinking at least the first year (if not longet).

2 Likes

It will level out as it becomes more reliable and you know what to expect. People will learn how to manage around it, just like FOP. Lines will remain long for a long time, but the unpredictable nightmare will become predictable and manageable in time I think.

2 Likes