Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

Although I blame Disney entirely for their inability to get this thing running at full capacity, it is also worth mentioning that this past week, CLs have been pretty much stuck a 10 across all the parks due to mid-winter break season…and this means a significantly higher-than-normal crush of crowds, which is just exacerbating the problems.

So, if Disney can get the ride operating at full capacity, and if you look during time periods when crowds are little more sane, it should help chances of obtaining a BG, methinks.

4 Likes

mehopes so for my April trip… CLs should be 4-6 range. Opening times still listed as 9AM. I imagine that will change to 8AM though, especially with MMRR opening.

1 Like

I’m looking at a crowd level 10 for my March 10th day. :frowning:

3 Likes

In that case…you’re doomed. :crazy_face:

I sympathize… I am going to be there that week too :anguished:

1 Like

So will Everyone else it looks like haha
When is a good time to go anymore???
I didn’t think it would be this bad.

Me neither. We usually go in June, but are unable to this year. We were all looking forward to March with the cooler weather and lower crowds (LOL). I figured it would be crowded at Easter, but not this early. There is never a good time anymore…

1 Like

September.

That’s it. Just September.

When I planned our May trip, I picked it because it was supposed to be one of the lowest times of the year to go…but crowd predictions now put it at 5-7 levels most days. Truth is, in our previous Disney trips, we never went when CLs were above a 3 (aside from the one mistake of a day when we went during the News Years timeframe). Some trips we’ve gone when the CL was a 1 or 2. So I just don’t know what to expect this time around.

1 Like

I’m hoping for some pool weather in early March. If it’s cold and high crowds I might get a little cranky. As cranky as one can get at Disney, which isn’t much.
I have 2 pool days, one Disney park hopper with hopes for RoTR and one universal.

1 Like

I’m glad my long trip was in September then. It was perfect.

I have to believe this is a big factor. Later start time, more people will show up to get a BG.

2 Likes

I think May is still the second-best time to go, aside from Sept. Fewer people are there right before school lets out; it’s nice and warm and not thunderstorm-y.

2 Likes

That is/was our hope. But the predicted CLs have gone up, so we’ll see. Our kids wrap up school end of April, so going May 10-18 seemed like a great time when other kids are taking/prepping for finals, etc.

Did you each use your own login or individual ones? I’m debating the best approach when I try in 2 weeks. It’s only my sister and I and we each have our own MDE logins.

We’ve typically gone every year post Memorial Day - last week of May first of June. Crowds are usually pretty good still. In the 5/6/7 range. Hit the correct park on the correct day and you’ll be fine. We are going in July this year since it is the only time we can get both kiddos free from baseball and band. Thoughts and prayers please.

That’s my concern, though. As I mentioned, we’re used to 1/2/3 CL levels. Trying to set my expectations appropriately.

Individual ones. And we made sure we all had matching family and friends list.

July has been pretty good lately.

1 Like

Ride waits will most definitely be different. I haven’t been on a 1/2/3/4 day in years. We’ve been able to get multiple SDFP even on high crowd days though.

That’s my plan too, I’m glad to hear it’s still a good method.