Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

No, I miss them tremendously!!

1 Like

I was just checking to see how many boarding groups they got through today.

2 Likes

Let’s hope they use this downtime to make the ride more reliable. It is in desperate need of being able to operate at full capacity!

1 Like

I much preferred waking up and seeing how fast BGs went than any of the things we’re tracking now!

9 Likes

I miss playing not daily game!

Yes! Even if I don’t get to go this summer hopefully with things open at limited capacity they will be able to move a bit faster on some of the maintenance and construction projects.

That’s funny! I feel more like I’m in the movie Groundhog Day and my alarm clock may as well be playing Sonny and Cher to indicate another repeated, boring day.

3 Likes

I used my boarding group skills the other day! Our local excellent small batch doughnut place opened up for curbside pickup recently. They only make like 1000 a day, ordering opens at 9am for the next day, first come first served. Their Instagram every day is just a litany of complaints about people not being able to get any - I scored on my first try and I credit my months of quick-finger boarding group training.

8 Likes

That’s my kind of boarding group! Donuts are my weakness!

:musical_note:Babe (buh-buh…buh-buh…buh-buh…buh-buh)
:notes:I got you babe (buh-buh…buh-buh…buh-buh…buh-buh)
Ok campers!
Rise and shine.
And don’t forget your booties because it’s a cold one out there.
It’s cold out there every day.
What is this, Miami beach?
Not Hardly.
You can expect hazardous travel later today with that blizzard thing.
That blizzard thing?
Here’s the report.
The national weather service is calling for a big blizzard thing.
They are. But there is another reason why today is especially exciting.
Especially cold.
The big question on everybody’s lips - -
On their chapped lips.
Do you think Phil will come out and see his shadow?
Punxsutawney Phil.
That’s right, woodchuck chuckers.
It’s Groundhog day!

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:Thanks, very funny!

Just a little blast from the past, flash back to when life was simpler and the WDW problems seemed so terrible.

Wonder if this system will be returning in July?

3 Likes

I have REALLY wondered how they’ll do boarding groups for RotR now. I so want to ride it and haven’t had a chance yet.

Well, at least the enforcement of social distancing won’t take away from the experience. “You! Get back on the line! And you, get that mask back over your nose. We don’t want your alien germs!”

4 Likes

Gives new meaning to the phrase, “Rebel scum!”

3 Likes

I could see them doing the reservations in advance when you win the park lottery.

“You have won a day in Hollywood studios…please select a time for your travel to Batuu. While you are there, please select your boarding group for RotR. Also select your MFSR boarding group from the following options.”

Maybe they will give you reservation plans for the different lands and boarding times for the attractions in each of them. Galaxy’s edge from 9-11 Toystoryland from 11-3, animation courtyard from 4-6, sunset Blvd from 7-9, etc…

That way they would be able.to manage the amount of people not only in the park, but in the lands and in the attractions.

1 Like

I could see that. Almost like they give you your itinerary in advance and you don’t get to ride if you don’t show up at the proper time. It would be easier to ensure people aren’t all in one part of the park.

1 Like