Rider switch Q

I had a thought on this this morning. I have so far been unable to get a FPP for FOP. If my girls wanted to do it, could we go the CM and get a rider switch pass, then I ride alone and then DW and both D6 could go back to do the ride later and not have the wait?

Yes! You can just look for one FP, ask for a RS pass, ride it and have DW come back with kids to ride. Up to 3 people can ride with a RS pass. Last month, someone who was riding alone with RS asked If DS and I wanted to ride with her. Of course we accepted!

Yes! Just making it clear that you’d be waiting in the line for the first ride though. But rope drop might work!

Can you get a rider switch for each time you go through the standby line? For example, I have heard that if have BOG ADR at 8 that you could possibly ride 7DMT twice prior to RD crowd arriving. Would we be able to get 2 rider switch passes if we were able to go through the line twice?

I don’t think you can get rider switch before official park opening.

A few weeks ago we rode twice right after BOG breakfast before park opening. I asked the first time and the CM gave me a RS pass with no issue. I didn’t bother the second time. It was the same CM and I thought it was unlikely she’d do it again. Plus, we were moving quickly to beat the opening crowds.

We had a great bonus ride on our last night just before the park closed.

So, it’s worth asking, but don’t count on it in your plans.

Thanks