Rider Swap?

Can you combine a rider swap and a fast pass? DH and I have done rider swap before (once) on Rockin’ Rollercoaster when DD was 5 months but we didn’t have fastpasses. We just did standby. This year, however we have 2 kiddos. So, if we wanted to do Tomorrowland Speedway, 3 of us can do it but the baby can’t (he’ll be 5 months). Could we get one fastpass+ under DH and then rider swap so he can ride it with DD and then I can ride it with DD while someone stays with the baby the whole time? Or do we need two fastpass+ to do that?

Yup! Not a problem. The fast pass just jumps you past a bunch of other people in the stand-by line. Once you’re up to the platform to load, your fast pass is irrelevant. So rider-swap procedures are the same for anyone at the platform, no matter how they got there.

1 Like

How old is your older DD? If she is over 3, she will need her own FP+.

1 Like

2.5 right now, but she turns 3 on our third day.

That makes sense. Thanks!

So, then she’s “under 3” for your entire stay. You’ll just need fastpasses for you and hubby.

1 Like

So if she doesn’t have a ticket, she doesn’t need FP+. So you only need one FP+ for each ride you want to use RS on and your DD can ride with both of you.

1 Like

If she’s under 3, she doesn’t need a ticket to the park, ergo, she doesn’t need a fastpass to join you on a ride. Since she’s ticketless, she’ll have no where to store a fastpass (no magic band or card)

1 Like

Okay! Thank yall so much. fastpass day is in 29 days so, I’m working on a tentative plan.

1 Like