Revised ADR list. :)

I really looked at doing that, but it would have to be the same night as Tiffins for lunch, and that seems like WAY too much food. Do you think?

Sadly, I leave on the 23rd - and though my flight isn’t until 9:20pm, it feels like trying to eat at Jiko before that would be way too rushed to enjoy it.

I think first seating at Jiko is 5pm. Not sure that will leave you with enough time…sadly. Especially if you’re taking the Magical Express to the airport. Next time it needs to be on your must hit list.
The Boathouse is a great choice! You’ll love it!

1 Like

Yeah, that was my thinking.

And it would be overkill after Tiffins for lunch, right?

Jiko and Tiffins are two of my fabvorite restaurants. I would do them both on the same day but only with 6 hours in between!

2 Likes

Would you do Jiko over Sanaa?

Yes! Can you eat the bread service at Sanaa? It is an appetizer on the deluxe plan. To me, Jiko is the best restaurant/ anywhere (with Tiffins a very close second).

1 Like

They do have a gluten-free bread service at Sanaa.

I’ll check the allergy menus and see which appeals more.

Thank you!!

Any experience with Paddlefish?

No- in DS I have been to Homecoming, Raglan, Morimoto recently. I k ow @mALYficent loved the GF fish and chips at Raglan and I ha e heard some great things about the shrimp and grits at Homecoming (does that show up as GF?)

It does

In looking at the menus I am leaning Sanaa - the options at Jiko are more limited

Ok, sold! Jiko it is!

1 Like

Here’s how it stands now…

2/18 4:45 Garden Grill dinner with Disney on Broadway concert series.

2/19 7:30 Boma breakfast

2/20 11:15 BOATHOUSE lunch
7:05 Spice Road Table (new to me, better timing for Illuminations…I’m still holding La Hacienda just in case I change my mind)

2/21 9:40 Crystal Palace breakfast
5:05 Narcoosee’s dinner

2/22 11:30 Tiffins lunch
8:20 Jiko dinner

2/23 7:30 'Ohana breakfast
12:20 Skipper’s Canteen

I’ll miss Cape May Cafe, but that a) put me one over my entitlements and 2) would have been a LOT of food on the 22nd. Thank you all for your help!!

2 Likes

We just got back from WDW. You will absolutely LOVE Jiko. I am trying to figure out how I can make it mandatory for every future trip. It was the best meal I have ever had anywhere!

Tiffins was a very close second. It may have been tied if my two young kids hadn’t been with me. It’s hard to enjoy a meal when a 1 & 3 year old are climbing all over you :wink:

2 Likes

I completely agree with you!

2 Likes

We just tried the Skipper Canteen and loved it. Food was unique and a nice change from some of the other restaurants we usually do. We do a lot of character meals with our kids. Another new favorite was the Bon Voyage Bkfst at Trattoria al Forno. Food was really good,and made me think we should try it for dinner sometime. Have fun!

1 Like

I have a search for Trattoria breakfast. So far no bueno. :frowning:

1 Like

I had a search going to add some other family members to our party, and we had two come up just days before the reservation. Don’t give up hope! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Literally got it less than 30 minutes after adjusting the search!! 11:35 on my last day so rearranging shall happen! Updated list soonish.

1 Like

OK… Here’s what I have now. I’ll notate where I’m contemplating switching things up…

2/18 - 4:20pm Garden Grill Festival of the Arts Concert package

2/19 - 7:30am Boma breakfast
lunch Satu’li Canteen

2/20 - 11:15am BOATHOUSE lunch
7:40pm Spice Road Table dinner (THIS is where I’m debating - see below)

2/21 - 7:35am 'Ohana breakfast
5:05pm Narcoosee’s dinner

2/22 - 11:30am Tiffins lunch
7:05pm Sanaa dinner OR 8:20pm Jiko dinner

2/23 - 11:35am Bon Voyage Adventure breakfast

Ok, so my park plan had been
2/18 -Epcot
2/19 - DAK
2/20 - Disney Springs/Epcot with EMH until 11pm
2/21 - MK with EMH until 10pm
2/22 - DAK (EMH at 8, but not stressing that)
2/23 - MK with EMH at 8am
BUT then I got the Bon Voyage breakfast, which I really want to experience. I’m planning to keep checking for an earlier time, but…

So it would make more sense to have that partial day (the 23rd - departure day, but I’ve got until about 2 or 2:30 in the park because my flight isn’t until 9:30pm) as Epcot - but that would give me a third day there and only one in MK. UNLESS I do the evening of the 20th there. And if I did that I could put in Skipper Canteen rather than Spice Road Table. But I’m not sure what Illuminations viewing areas will be like after getting out of the concert (the ticket for that one is for the 8pm concert), and I do like Illuminations.

Gah!

So Jiko will put you one credit over but you would go to Sanaa in the dark (no view)?
Have you considered using some of your snack credits at AK instead of Satu’ll? (I know it is great but it is under $20)