Reviews of La Crêperie de Paris (and dress code?)

Yikes! That’s a deal breaker right there!

5 Likes

That is crazy indeed.

CG with cocktails, apps, entree, FIREWORKS, and dessert barely took 2hrs.

6 Likes

Hey c’mon patience, after all they’re combining lunchmeat, cheese and skinny pancakes,
That’s rocket surgery there.

7 Likes

To be fair as a child when I did one of those switcheroo things with a French family I recall that lunches were extraordinarily long. Something around 2-2.5 hours. This was on school days. I think there was like a 3 hour break from school so you could go home and have a 2 hour lunch with your family that was 7 courses. So Disney is just trying to be authentic here. :wink:

7 Likes

Makes sense. Takes school kids forever to choose a good vintage

5 Likes

Lol. Yup. If you can reach the counter. Also I started smoking there as a teen (I’ve long since quit) and we were definitely ordering wine. Do not tell my parents (I’m 42 now but still scared of those long talks my mom made me had when i got in trouble lol. When she caught me with cigarettes at 16 my punishment was I had to use all those expensive Encyclopedia Britannicas they bought to write a research paper on the effects of smoking ha ha ha).

7 Likes

Those things were great. I loved the smell and the crinkle sound of the pages, and the silky gold edge of the pages.

4 Likes

Yup and they made great punishments for research papers. I think had to do another one on something else another time. This is why having a teacher for a mother is not fun! I’d have preferred a spanking or a grounding LOL

1 Like

Too funny. I would get permission to play with them and just read cool stuff out of them for fun. But I’m a weird only child nerd.

2 Likes

I used them for fun and school too when I was younger. I was really into space and loved to play teacher to my stuffed animals but I kind of went from nerd to party girl in high school. I think it was the French that ruined me and their 2 hour lunches with wine…see how I did that! :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I have very fond memories of little creperie in the countryside in actual France. I had hopes of rekindling those memories, but this may not be the place.

Not in my (one) experience.

2 Likes

I used my family’s World Book Encyclopedia to practice drums. Didn’t have any, so set them up like marching band quint’s. Worked like a charm!! I’m a librarian now, so I have to wonder a little about that, but oh well.

1 Like

Signature just means they can charge you 2 TS dining credits (if and when the dining plans return).

I’ve always worn kaki shorts w/ cargo pockets and a polo shirt to every TS restaurant I’ve been to at WDW (including Citricos) and never been turned away.

2 Likes