Return to the Magic Trip Report

Great start to the day!

How many days are you at MK? Some personal ride records could be set.

Love Pirates, line is cool and it was close to a wall on. Did carpets and grabbed dole whips… Yummy, never disappoint. Let DS talk me into climbing the tree house with a feel like of 100…should have grabbed dole whip after, lol.

Saw a couple characters out waving… The pooh gang and buzz. Good to still see them.

In line for space now, looks long but moving. It is Hot though.

So far been great. Took some awesome castle picks as well.

10 Likes

18 Likes

Lol, selected the wrong photo with kids and dw… But that is what I constantly deal with on photos with ds. At least with the masks I don’t have to worry about the facial expressions this trip!

6 Likes

Sir, where is your matching shirt?! :rofl:

(Love your Genie shirt, but totally expected you to have a blue shirt that matched the rest of the family. I gasped out loud! :joy:)

2 Likes

Lol, they didn’t have my size! So had to find a shirt that was the color of the one I was supposed to have. Was waiting for that comment, LMAO. Can’t go wrong with Genie though

4 Likes

There are so many people in your backgrounds.

NOT!

1 Like

Would love to see some pics of FT Wilderness. We do a lot of camping and based on what you have said, I think we’ll cross this one off our list as I don’t think I want the same vibe as what we do on the weekends in summer here in Oregon. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a ghost town!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty roomy to say the least.

I will try to get some photos of FT. Wilderness, anything specific?

Headed to tomorrowland. Road Space with a 25 min wait, first time for us. I liked it, DD and dw were not fans. Ds was neutral. Road buzz 3 times around a short pop up shower.

At Plaza now, nice to sit down and de-mask for a bit.

13 Likes

Shared the wrong Plaza Pic… Can’t beat this as a side for the kid’s…

These were cute.

15 Likes

Nah, more curious than anything. I went to the website and checked it out. Holy cow, spec’d out a trip for the dates in August we had planned and it was $400 a night! Dang!

2 Likes

Your trip looks and sounds great!!!

1 Like

Yeah, we ended up here due to a move from CSR, and was not charged more. We got it for $195 pn. Awesome at that rate… At $400…id check out something else.

8 Likes

This afternoon was finishing up tomorrowland and basically walk on for most of fantasyland. Crazy how liesurely this is!

8 Likes

You’ll be spoiled.

2 Likes

Alright, didn’t have time earlier, but funny story from this morning… Or at least funny now.

So yall know how I was commenting on the lack of theming at the Fort… Well the theming gods tried to take care of that… Guess they felt we needed a princess and the frog theme. I was awaken this morning by my wife as she went into the bathroom to get ready… She said I was needed immediately… To remove the FROG from the bathtub… :open_mouth:

So I got to evict a frog this morning and clean a bathtub great start to the day :slight_smile:
I won’t be commenting about theming any longer. :rofl:

23 Likes

any kisses required? And I ask not certain if the answer Yes is better than answer No. :slight_smile:
Sleep well! Hoping nothing worse than a princess frog in the bathtub awaits you tomorrow morning!

4 Likes

:rofl: