Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

I hope you get to meet Penelope & Jacques while you are there!

3 Likes

28 Likes

Some of DW’s pics from the morning:

34 Likes

Definitely terrifying.

6 Likes

It’s been a fun morning! My plan went out the window, but in the best way. I knew that if we made it in time for early entry it wouldn’t make sense to start at USF (which doesn’t have EE today), but I didn’t know if we’d be up and ready in time.

But we were, so a start at IoA made sense. Also I wasn’t sure if my stomach would be settled enough to ride VC off the bat, but I was fine and the other adults were up for it, so we did. Which I was hoping we could do since the EP line builds in the afternoon.

So now we’ve finished off all the Jurassic Park attractions and will focus most of the rest of the day on Harry Potter. We’ll see what else we can squeeze in.

20 Likes

DD4 is legit eating a lemon. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

29 Likes

My kids always ask to eat lemons too :rofl: they love them

8 Likes

Awwww! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing I was going to be crossing paths with you!

6 Likes

DD23 was 3 when we adopted her little sis form China. On the flight from Tokyo to Seattle, she yelled (loudly), “I want off this plane!” I’m sure lots of folks could sympathize, but not sure they wanted to hear her yelling. :woman_facepalming:t4:

12 Likes

28 Likes

Look at Jane with her plate of bacon! I love it and how nice that there is something she likes to eat!

10 Likes

I could eat a whole chocolate loaf to myself right now :yum::yum::yum::yum:

7 Likes

Just popping in to say I love your color coded spreadsheet and I’m looking forward to following along on your trip report!

11 Likes

Dessert! We got an apple pie sundae and a s’more sundae. Just the right mix of flavors and amount for our party of 8.

27 Likes

Penelope walked right past me and she complemented me on my shirt. She said, “we’re time travelers too.”

17 Likes

Looks like such a great day so far!

6 Likes

27 Likes

@bebe80 @darkmite2 what is the rule about bags on Mummy? I feel like one of you summarized the rules nicely somewhere. I know some rides are obligatory and some are optional / different variations.

6 Likes

Bags have to be stowed but no metal detectors so you can take your phone and put it in your pocket.

9 Likes

So precious!

4 Likes