Return of the Force Family: An Orlando Trip Report

Grandpa on the vesper and ith the kids is priceless :heart:

13 Likes

We will be at HS that morning too. Also Epcot in evening.
@Jeff_AZ we are staying at YC the 3rd-10th. We May run into you at SAB :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Where is the flip flop for the right foot? :rofl:

15 Likes

The level of cuteness is ridiculous.

7 Likes

I want him to be my Grandpa too! :joy:

7 Likes

You?? Never :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

It looks like what we had there, which were deluxe rooms. Ours were in the villa section too.

6 Likes

Had an absolutely great night at the pool! So chill yet fun. The slide is just the right level of thrill for DS.

30 Likes

He is the goofiest grandpa. Every grandkid’s dream! He loves to have fun.

17 Likes

Apparently it’s been found cause I never noticed it was lost! :sweat_smile::rofl:

15 Likes

What a great group pic! So fun to have some additional helping hands. Glad to hear you and DW are sneaking off solo a time or two this trip!

7 Likes

Ah I had not realized that this was a distinction rather than just a fancy name. I cancelled and rebooked multiple categories of rooms over the last year trying to get the best rate, and Deluxe is the one I ultimately settled on because it was the cheapest AP rate, for no apparent reason.

10 Likes

Yep we had a similar situation. The deluxes are a little bit bigger I believe, and have a bigger/different bathroom setup

5 Likes

There will be NO DINOS. None whatsoever. NOPE.

No Dino’s.

I need to stay on my husbands good side because I’m going to London in July and I want wiggle room if I decide to shop.

Which means I’m going to shop in London.

:joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Better bathroom set up

4 Likes

I’m going to bed now. Gonna be a big day tomorrow with an early start. I don’t know how some of y’all are still up posting when I go to bed at 11-12 pacific time. :rofl:

Goodnight!

12 Likes

Quick hello! I was out of town the last few days and missed the beginning of your TR. Looks like you are already having a great time! Always nice to see photos of the kiddos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Nice to “meet” grandma JeffAZ as well.

9 Likes

Holy smokes. We are staring at a mini Jeff.

15 Likes

Good morning! Getting the kids ready for early entry. Here are some pics from yesterday by DW:

41 Likes

On the way to the elevator this morning, DD4 noticed that her room key has Minions on it. She exclaims, “I love Minions! They’re so cute, like me!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

42 Likes