Resort with 3 bedrooms

Hi,

We are a family of 5 and decided we want an off-site resort because we prefer a room/apartment with a full kitchen, washer/ dryer and we prefer 3 bedroom apartment (did not see this options in Disney resorts).
We are very confused because of the verity. Perhaps anyone can help?
we are looking at : The Grove resort, Marriot’s Grande Vista, Rigal Oaks.
Very appreciate your input and other suggestions.
Thanks

We’ve done Floridays and really liked it. You might look into a house or condo rental through HomeAway as well, which is what we do mostly now.

2 Likes

The Wyndham Bonnet Creek has 3 bedroom suites with full amenities as you described. It’s also within the bubble and very easy to get to everywhere on property.

I stayed at Marriott’s Grande Vista back in September and found it to be a very nice place. It was just my wife and myself and we only had a one bedroom, but it was spacious and the rooms were very nice. Very good pools as well. Probably 15 minutes to the Ticket and Transportation Center.

Also stayed at Floridays in a 3bdr but that was back in 2008. Our family really enjoyed it. Stopped in last Dec. just for nostalgic reasons with my 2 dd’s who were 4 and 19 the first time and now 15 and 30. Brought back some good memories. You definitely need a vehicle if staying there

I second a house or condo. Lots of room to spread out. You an still dine out if you don’t want to do any meal prep, but it is an option for coffee and light breakfast too.

We stayed at the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. It is a 4 star property with no resort fees, free parking and free wifi internet.

They have 2 bedroom villas, about 1200 square feet in size. Bedroom 1 has a King bed, bedroom 2 has 2 double beds. Living room has a pull out couch that could work for the 3rd kid or 2 could share the 2nd bedroom. It has a full kitchen, living room, dining room, 3 TVs, 2 washrooms, washer/dryer, and screened in balcony. Resort amenities include 7 pools, tennis and basketball courts, gyms, mini golf etc. It is only a 10 - 15 minute drive to the WDW parks. Close to restaurants and Disney Springs. I highly recommend it for families. It is pretty new and very clean.

2 Likes